PT Batutua Tembaga Raya (BTR), in cooperation with PT Batutua Kharisma Permai (BKP), is the operator of the Wetar Copper Project, a heap leach solvent extraction-electro winning (SX-EW) Copper Project on Wetar Island, Maluku Barat Daya. A SX-EW Plant will start producing up to 25,000 tonne per annum copper cathode from KaliKuning and Lerokis deposits, with development activities commencing this year.
We are committed to develop skills and provide opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company. We are URGENTLY looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions based at site on Wetar Island with roster working system: 5/3 ( five) weeks on following 3 (three) weeks off.
• Candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Mine Engineering.
• At least 5 years of working experience in Mine Planning (design concepts and operations in mining, planning and mine scheduling).
• Mining software skills required (Surpac, Minesched, Whittle and Microsoft Office, etc).
• Working experience in copper mining industry or other mineral mining is preferred – experience in open pit mining is a must.
• Computer literate.
• Having POP & POM license is preferably.
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
• Willingness to work at project site (Wetar)
• implementing environmental policies and systems in Land, Water, Air, Waste Management
• development and implementation of safe systems of work
• promote environmental education and awareness programmes
• development and maintenance of processes for statutory requirements and compliance
• investigate, report and record environmental incidents
• internal and external environmental reporting
• Bachelor Degree preferably in Environmental Management / Engineering
• Minimum 5 years experience in environmental monitoring, rehabilitation, waste management, management systems, auditing
• “Ahli K3 Pertambangan” and POP certification
• Good budgeting skills
• Good leadership, people and project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, initiative, process and result oriented
• Highly motivated and able to work as a part of a team and individually
• Willing to be placed at the Project Site (Wetar)
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic of new technology of copper mining process, please send your application and CV by email (max 350kb). All applications must be submitted not later than 7 days from this advertisement date. Please email your applications quoting the reference number (in English and MS Word format) to: HR & Administration Manager. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (Please give a position name in email subject)