- Develop productivity improvement actions for the plants, optimizing the cost/benefit ratio. Interact with other functions of the plant to design and implement technical/organizational projects of improvement. To perfect checking-out registers;
- Give support to the activities aimed at achieving the PMS targets at local level.
- Drive continuous improvement projects cooperating with Pirelli Manufacturing System specialists at sector level.
- At Local level: Following the manager's requests, study and develop innovative productive processes in the specific area of competence. Analyze and solve problems about the standard times evaluation, connected to equipment saturation and man-machine chart. Propose, by analyzing and evaluating the productivity and economic parameters, actions aimed at optimizing costs and quality of the product, in compliance with the standards of quality of the product. Issue the periodical KPI reporting towards local and sector functions.
- At Sector Level: Analyze the productivity KPI of the plants, carry out gap analysis, respect the assigned targets and support the plants in defining all the corrective actions needed to achieve and improve competitiveness. Organize and manage improvement initiatives at sector level regarding equipment, manpower, flow rates of material transportation (layout etc).Transfer those methods and the technical solutions among the plants, and assure periodic reporting to the top management.
- University Degree with Electrical/Mechanical background
- Minimum 3 years experience in tyre manufacturing
- Good knowledge in process, Cost & Benefits Analysis, Industrial controlling, Productivity Analysis, Lean Management, Capacity & volume deployment/mix allocation, Benchmarking, Layout design / Flow management
- Computer literate and good English language is desirable.