Lowongan Kerja Engineer Terbaru Januari 2014, PT IRAWAN PRIMA UTAMA
PT IRAWAN PRIMA UTAMA, a company engaged in the General Contractor and Steel Fabricator, specialize in the construction of industrial building projects and facilities. In our rapid business expansion, we open opportunity for candidates experienced and qualified to fill the position of:
S.H.E CORDINATOR PROJECT
The Health Safety & Environment Coordinator – Construction plans, organizes, coordinates, coaches, implements, monitors and reports on the Environment, Health and Safety Management Program within the Construction project (structures & Logistics) to which they are assigned. Under the direction of the Manager, HSE – Construction, the Coordinator works directly with the site manager to ensure all of environmental, health and safety objectives are achieved.
- Need urgently 2 (two) Candidates for the Industrial construction project sites
- Mature personality, max. 45-years
- Post secondary education (S1/S2) in Occupational Health and Safety supplemented with a minimum of 5 years of health and safety experience
- Willing to travel up to 50% within the Project site
- Possess an understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the Worker’s Compensation Act and the Board’s policies and procedures.
- Experience with MS software and are willing to take a hands-on approach on assigned tasks, working closely with all hourly personnel, supervisors and management.
- Assists the site manager in the execution of his duties under the site safety plan Promotes a total environment, health and safety culture
- Liaises with customer safety personnel and reports concerns raised on site to Manager, HSE Construction
- Conducts root cause incident investigations and monitors follow-up activities to ensure timely completion
- Identifies, develops and implements incident prevention processes and strategies
- Communicates the vision and the importance of environmental, health and safety practices and policies, and assumes an active and visible leadership role in ongoing environmental, health and safety initiatives
- Leads and coaches personnel in their environment and safety related accountabilities / responsibilities
- Communicates any and all changes to the ASL HSE Manual, where necessary Coordinates and conducts safety training programs
- Provides recommendations towards the development of short and long term strategies for the future development and maturation of the EHS Program
- Provides support and assists the organization to meet contractual obligations where a site specific HSE representative is required and identified
- Reports, investigates and ensures management sign off all EHS incidents – makes recommendations for corrective actions to prevent future occurrences
- Participates in site specific committees and associations related to EHS Assists in internal audits, inspections, observations and government programs (e.g. Partnership).
- Evaluates work place procedures to revise current physical demand and job safety analysis
- Assisting the HSE department with the continual improvement of the management system
- Acting as a resource and providing expert advice to various groups on solving issues and concerns with respect to the Occupational Health and Safety Act and company policies and procedures.
- Completes analysis of accident/injury data; identifies the need for new or modified safety programs
If you have the commitment to grow with PT. IRAWAN PRIMA UTAMA, please send your detail CV in English with the most recent photograph & indicate your position within 2 weeks to :
Send updated resume
Send updated resume
to : firstname.lastname@example.org
cc-mail : email@example.com
Only qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications will be processed