PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(General Manager level - Jakarta Based)
Develop and lead the implementation of HSE Management System & strategy to deliver world class HSE standard practices in company business processes with reference to Legislation, Regulation, Standard, Client Requirement and company core value.
• Work extended hours to meet section deadlines and emergency situations
• Minimum 15 years HSE experiences in mining, Engineering construction and oil & gas industry, which 5 years in managerial position
• Bachelor Degree in occupational HSE/Technical Engineering from reputable local/international university
• Formal training in Safety and Risk Management
• Conversant with OSHAS 18001 & ISO 14001, Risk Management, Investigation process and audit process.
• Willing to travel to project/site
• Establish HSE policy and standards that comply with legislation, regulation, and international standard and client requirements.
• Develop and implement HSE Management System and HSE excellence for implementation reference
• Define and establish company HSE vision, mission to identify objective target plan and yearly KPI so as the company can achieve target plan to demonstrate world class HSE performance result “Target Zero” for future business scenario.
• Coordinate with business line and functional team to ensure implementation of HSE management system, HSE excellence and HSE work program.
• To lead and build HSE document quality assurance process to ensure approved HSE documents validity.
• To develop and lead the HSE performance measurement, monitor and evaluation to ensure defined control action required and followed up.
• Responsible to inventory and assess the risk level of hazard for all business process in corporate wide level to ensure an establishment of mitigation action plan.
• Responsible to develop tools in order to support HSE information system and database on line system.
• Plan and control HSE cost & budgeting to ensure all related program and activities are implemented in acceptable limit.
• Responsible to educate and build HSE awareness for Petrosea employees to assure the achievement of HSE knowledge assurance process and building HSE culture in working environment.
• Develop incident management system to ensure the readiness, responsiveness and deliver proper recovery actions.
• Build, evaluate and develop professionals HSE Teams (including people & organization) to deliver HSE effective support to customer
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: HEAD OF CORPORATE HSE firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 January 2014
(Constructions Project – Jakarta Based)
Plan, direct and control the Engineering function to produce a cost effective engineered solution (including the development of appropriate Specifications) for the Project within the budgeted man hours and within the tendered timeframe by utilizing capable and appropriate resources efficiently to ensure that Procurement/Construction activities commence on time.
• Min. Bachelor degree preferably in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
• Comprehensive knowledge of engineering and procurement management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods
• Experience handle several big project, such as : Power Plant, LNG, Port/Jetty
• Maximize Project margins by ensuring appropriate Technical Specifications and Codes are adopted to suit the requirements of the contract
• Min. 15 years previous experiences in Engineering with 5 yrs as a Manager. Has experience as consultant in EPC project is advantage
• Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Required to travel to site
• Be fully conversant with the contents of the Project Safety Management Plans (including Environment) and the Company policies on safety. Ensure that Safety topics are discussed with all Vendors/Subcontractors/Consultants prior to the commencement of any engineering/design activities and be vigilant in enforcing the agreed standards.
• Develop an Engineering/Design Management Plan for the Project that includes the strategy to deliver the work in accordance with the schedule parameters set by the Project Manager. This plan must be maintained and remain relevant to the function during the course of the Project.
• Develop a detailed Engineering schedule to meet the requirements of the Project. Be fully accountable for this schedule and react to any negative movements to ensure the schedule is met.
• Resource the Engineering department to ensure that the schedule can be delivered by all disciplines. Develop a back-up strategy to be able to react to the situation where the scope grows or delays begin. Understand the availability of resources or consultants to be able to react promptly to all situations.
• Ensure that all members of the Engineering Team fully understand the requirement of the Project and are familiar with the Design Management Plan and are conversant with the commercial constraints of the Project Budget.
• Interface with the Procurement function to ensure that all Technical Bid Evaluations are completed on time so that the procurement process is not delayed as a result of Engineering in decisiveness. Meet on a regular basis (more than once per week) with the Procurement Manager and plan the resource allocations to ensure schedules are met..
• Establish and maintain effective work relationships with all members of the Project team and offer support to all persons that request support. Pass knowledge onto your team and others in the Project so that the capability of the developed team grows throughout the life of the Project.
• Establish a comprehensive database of all Standards, Codes, and Specifications and ensure that all members of the Engineering Team are familiar with their location and the appropriate use of the information. Keep all reference material updated and current.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the progress of the engineering phase of the Project. Identify areas of concern and the strategy to mitigate the known issues.
• Establish and maintain a detailed risk register for the engineering function and liaise with the Project Controls and Project Managers to discuss the identified risks on a regular basis.
• Establish a rigid Document Control system to ensure that all members of the Engineering team follow the approved procedures. Provide training in the use of the system and ensure that all Vendors/Fabricators submit their documents direct to the leader of the Doc Con function.
• Ensure that inter-disciplinary reviews are conducted for all aspects of the Project. Monitor the IDR process to ensure that the turn-around time for documents is known and the duration is being minimized.
• Establish an efficient Technical Query system to control all TQ’s between all partners in the Project. Ensure that all subcontract Vendors/Fabricators adopt the system and it is fully utilized. Manage the TQ system and report weekly the status of all TQ’s. Continually strive to reduce the TQ response time.
• Performs administrative supervisory tasks including evaluating employee performance, source necessary skills and resources based on manpower forecasts to provide managerial supports in administrative matters.
• Establish a Management of Change procedure and educate the Project Team (all departments) about it’s appropriate use. Ensure the system is adopted with the use of all subcontractors to ensure that all changes are effectively managed.
• Provide a support service to the Construction phase by assigning persons to the site team and ensuring that the response time to fieldd TQ’s is minimized.
• Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: ENGINEERING MANAGER email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 January 2014
(Road construction, bridge, Geotechnical – Jakarta Based)
• Min. Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• Min. 6 - 8 years previous experience in Management of Civil Engineering Departments (especially in road construction, bridge, Geotechnical)
• Able to develop economical foundation solutions in complex geotechnical environments
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to review and giving guidance technically on Lead Engineer/Engineer deliverables
• Committed to delivering the best possible service to the internal or external client
Direct and control the project road construction, bridge, Geotechnical team by providing technical guidance, leadership and support to the people performing design work to ensure that design accuracy, fitness for purpose and schedules achieved comply with Petrosea and client standards and procedures.
• Review and control of all project engineering work including project development, staff assignment and the application of engineering principles throughout the company to ensure all engineering activities are comply with current procedures and regulations
• Plan and develop design strategy for road construction, bridge, Geotechnical in the Engineering function in order to produce the best possible results for the client (either internal or external)
• Able to challenge existing design solutions for road construction, bridge, Geotechnical and develop superior alternatives
• Implementing design requirements of HSE programs (including Environmental Management System) to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
• Establish and maintains effective work relationship within the group, the company and the community, and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performace of all assigned responsibilities to achieve good working relation between office members and active training environment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 January 2014
(Construction Project – Jakarta & Site Based)
• Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering
• Min. 6 - 8 years previous experience in QA/QC construction project
• In the case of small to medium sized projects, the Senior QA/QC Engineer shall be required to act as the Quality Manager
• Good knowledge on Quality Management Tools (e.g. TQM, QCC, SPC, Balance Scorecard, etc.) and disseminate through Project Quality Management System.
To help the Division Quality Manager and/or Project Quality Manager to manage details tasks of QA/QC function within projects and/or ’corporate’ (division level), including vendor and site coordination and inspections
• Prepare, review and issue project specific documentation such as method statement and
• Provide quality input and/or problem resolution to discipline engineers during design and procurement phases or construction supervisors during field construction phase
• Review the quality system of new vendors/ subcontractors and/or conduct the assessment of vendors performance and then prepares/updates the record of Assessed Vendors List (AVL)
• Develop, test and qualify the project welding specifications including welders/welding operators qualification
• Liaise and coordinate with third party, NDT company, Testing laboratory and Government authority inspector as applicable
• Responsible for the traceability of materials by ensuring all records such as material certificates, equipment calibration, inspection and testing etc. raised during phases of procurement, manufacturing, construction/ installation and commissioning are available, complete and correct
• Prepare the index of Manufacturer’s Data Reports (MDRs) when the fabrication of permanent structures or pipe spools etc are performed by the Company.
• Establish equipment/gauges register and maintain valid calibration records of inspection, measuring and testing equipment. Remind the Construction Manager if the equipment used on the project is due for calibration
• Coordinate overseas vendors inspection and review inspection reports raised by the surveillance inspection companies.
• Perform document review issued by vendors/ subcontractors
• Review Inspection Report, monitor the progress and clear-up any problem/ outstanding items
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: SENIOR QA/QC ENGINEER email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 January 2014