Lowongan Kerja Engineer Terbaru Desember 2013, FILTAGREEN GLOBAL; RELIABILITY SPECIALIST
We are one of the world’s leading integrated proactive maintenance company whose client base is located in Asia and Oceania region. Currently we are a looking for a smart, disciplined, responsible and highly-motivated reliability specialist who is able to work independently or in a teamwork environment.
The candidate will be offered an interesting remuneration package, and enjoyable working environment.
RELIABILITY SPECIALIST - DKI JAKARTA
- Provide expert knowledge and recommendations in advanced oil analysis data interpretation services for industrial and mobile equipment
- Track and follow up on actions taken based upon alerts
- Analyze trends and predict future performance of customer assets
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology and repair techniques
- Supply technical and mechanical knowledge to customers
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Write custom reports as required
- Attend internal and client meetings as required
Skills and Competencies:
- Expertise in analyzing oil analysis data
- Advanced computer skills and ability to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Lubricated components and Hydraulic systems.
- Good knowledge in filtration systems and components.
- Ability to work with large amounts of technical and oil analysis data and the ability to deduce clear and valuable information from it.
- Must have a sound knowledge of lubricants (oils and greases) including oil types, additives, functions and applications.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to :