Lowongan Kerja Engineer Terbaru November 2013, PT NSK INDONESIA; INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (3 PERSONS) - PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT
NSK was founded in 1916 and produced the first ball bearings Made in Japan. Since then, the company has spearheaded the development of bearings in Japan. NSK bearings have contributed greatly to the growth of many industries and to the advancement of mechanical technology. Now, the company has the largest share of the bearings market in Japan and is one of the largest bearing suppliers in the world, where our reported world-wide revenue in FY2012 at USD 9.16 Billion.
In Indonesia, NSK already established business since 1996, with the setup of the Indonesia’s largest bearing manufacturing located in Cibitung Industrial Estate MM2100.
Therefore, to support Indonesia’s economic growth, NSK is going for business expansion and we’re now looking for high talented candidates to be based in our Jakarta office as:
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (3 PERSONS) - PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT
- Implement sales objectives and strategies for assigned segment
- Extend distributor network for assigned industry segment
- Establish and maintain good direct relationships with major end-users for specified industry segment
- Age under 32 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferable in Mechanical)
- Have min. 2 years experience as an Engineer. However we also encourage fresh-graduated applicants to apply
- Knowledge on rotating machine and bearing will be an advantage
- Highly motivated person, outgoing, persevering and success-driven personality
- Good in English (Spoken & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power-point)
- Posses car’s driving license (SIM-A) and willing to travel domestically as well as overseas
For interested applicants, please send your application letter, comprehensive resume (indicating your last drawn salary & salary expectation), recent photograph, copy of Diploma within 2 weeks from this vacancy posting’s date, to:
(max. attachments 250 kb)