Synergy, an Aurora Group entity and its associates, helps progressive Indonesian companies develop competencies and achieve excellence by providing them Management Consulting and Strategic Advisory in futuristic sunrise industries.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders and their teams in the commercial construction value chain, including: developers, architects/consultants/engineers, general contractors, sub and specialty contractors and distributors.
- Work as senior member of project teams, working with clients and project teams to provide services and deliverable on time.
- Coordinate information and activities among estimating, financial and construction as well as subcontractors, vendors, governmental personnel and project superintendent, ensuring proper communication flow, utilizing project meetings, correspondence, and documentation as necessary.
- Utilize a consultive solution-based selling approach with all stakeholders - selling building utility projects spanning areas like civil, process equipments, mechanical, piping, electrical, automation & controls, air conditioning, fire protection and plumbing
- Responsible for assisting to identify these strategic customers and creating an annual plan to increase their purchases of Focus and other products. Track and review these annual plans with customers on a quarterly basis, and deliver the (project) leads, sales and technical service necessary to gain these customers' commitment to, and achievement of, their annual plan.
- Responsible for tracking all (sizable - threshold dollar or size minimum TBD) new and restoration projects and proactively pursuing them on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis (whatever is appropriate for that particular project, in that particular stage). Deliver consultive/advisory services in order to get our products placed in the original specification and placed in the best possible position to be selected.
- Provide in-office, in-plant and on-site sales and technical support for products and systems sold. Where additional expertise is necessary, work with the company and colleagues from around the world, to provide value-added technical solutions for the key products in the market
- Male / Female, with background in Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (electrical) or equivalent,
- Candidate has min 5 years experience in senior level contact base within Building and Construction and Natural Resources Industries.
- Extensive experience in sales for contract/project/tender to large corporate clients with a full range of Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance services to the process industry and commercial building establishments
- Candidate must have experience of product selling to companies such as manufacture, pulp & paper, oil & gas, petrochemical, synthetic fibers, power, food & beverage, water & wastewater and commercial buildings
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
- Successful achievement of sales target, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales
- Working knowledge of the business practices, decision making drivers, and sustainability issues within the Building and Construction industries
- Possession of business acumen and strategic thinking approach to sales and customer accounts management
- Must project a positive, professional and responsible image at all times