Responsible:1. Perform and generate engineering deliverables, such as project specification, basic calculation, data sheets and report, technical bid evaluation and requisition, conceptual drawing sketch, calculation, study, report.
2. Reviews, comments, and approve deliverables produced by engineering team.
3. Reviews, incorporates, and records any client comment and in applying clients comments.
4. Approve material take-off.
5. Reviews and comments and approve all vendor data documents and drawings.
6. Assists commissioning team.
Qualifications:1. S1 degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable university.
2. 3-5 years of experience in similar role.
3. Good conceptual and philosophy in electrical system.
4. Experience in oil and gas would be an advantage.
5. Having a good knowledge of electrical equipment, knowledge of electrical control and ability to lead electrical engineering team.
6. Good command in English both oral and written.
7. Self-motivated, dynamic, discipline, participate in management team, hard working and able to work under pressure.