Blog tentang Info lowongan Pekerjaan ( Loker ) bidang engineer di Indonesia dan Luar Negeri. meliputi Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer, Petroleum Engineer, HSE Engineer dan lain - lain
Lowongan Kerja Engineer Terbaru Oktober 2012, PT Petrosea Tbk; 4 positions
Lowongan Kerja Engineer Terbaru Oktober 2012, PT Petrosea Tbk; 4 positions
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesias leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
TRANSPORT & LOGISTIC SUPERVISOR (Assignment: Central Kalimantan)
Supervise transportation and logistics resource at mine project to achieve the production targets and objectives of those projects in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines. Requirements:
1. Understanding transportation 2. Able to arrange and coordinate transportations 3. Have SIMPER 4. Min. High School Degree 5. Min. 3 years experiences in related area Responsibilities:
1) Supervise and coordinate transportation all employees: man haul, buss, Light Vehicle, internal lowboy 2) Full responsible to setting manpower availability each shift roster 3) Daily production support as required 4) Coordinate washing/clean man haul , and light vehicle 5) Arrange, maintain and organize schedule transport for guest, training and employees to ensure all transport requirements are fulfilled. 6) Prepare accommodation for employees and guess to ensure employee and guess are having the adequate accommodation facilities. 7) Arrange and maintain daily employees meals to ensure employees need are fulfilled 8) Prepare employee ID card Printing to ensure ID card printing is ready in timely manner 9) Minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages and Implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan
SIMULATOR TRAINER (Assignment: Central Kalimantan)
Develop, monitor, conduct and evaluate Simulator Training Program and its implementation at all project sites to ensure Competency of Operators knowledge and skills and best work practices in order to improve productivity, comply with companys policies and procedures, HSE regulation, and other requirements. Requirements:
1. Min 3 year experiences in Mining and Heavy Equipment 2. Has proficient knowledge about the mining process 3. Good communication in English & Computer literate 4. Good presentation and leadership skill Responsibilities:
1) Develop, review and implement Simulator Training and Assessment Procedures, and ensure its implementations in accordance with Petroseas training procedures at all project sites. 2) Conduct, review training need analyse (TNA), developing and improving present Simulator training matrix. 3) Conduct Simulator training to all Petroseas project sites and improve the operators operation technique. 4) Analyse present Heavy Equipment operating system and improving it. 5) Proactive with HSE in investigating issues connected with incident that caused by equipment miss operating. 6) Coordinate and liaise with training supervisor (on site) in order to arrange training on site. 7) Practice continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures 8) Manage administration tasks for simulator training and assessment and well communicated it to related personnels. 9) Provide report and plan then submit it to Supervisor in agreed period of reporting
HSE COORDINATOR (Assignment: Central Kalimantan)
Provide support to the B/L or Project business operation with leading the process of implementing HSE program from implement, execute, monitor and evaluate, the activities and provide corrective action required to achieve good HSE business process compliance with definitive performance target. Requirements:
1. Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma of KeselamatanKesehatanKerja – S1/D4 or Hygiene Perusahaan Kesehatan. 2. Min. 4 years of experience in HSE exposure. 3. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Mining industry experience. 4. Good knowledge of Accident prevention, Fire prevention, Risk Assessment, PTO, HSE procedure, HAZOB, Inspection, Emergency response, investigation accident, audit process. 5. Good Leadership and communication/presentation skill. 6. Fair in English both verbal and writing. 7. Willing to work at remote area. Responsibilities:
1) Taking lead in execute the HSE key factors in project site. 2) Maintain HSE performance of Target Zero injuries, and Zero harm to community and environment. 3) Monitor the business process, and it has been done with proper flow & procedure and comply to all HSE management system. 4) Support the team to achieve individual goals in line with Petrosea Business plan 5) Provide advisory to HSE personnel. 6) Active and effectively to organise of all HSE officer to perform job with highly achievement performance.
HSE ADMINISTRATOR (Assignment: Central Kalimantan)
Provide assistance to the Project HSE Superintendent in day to day activities and achieve the HSE objectives of the project in accordance with Petroseas Policies and Procedures. Requirements:
1. Willing to travel to all companys sites. 2. Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives. 3.Min. Diploma degree (preferable from Occupational HSE / K3) 4. Min. 1 year experience in HSE 5. Sometimes required to work extended hours in the event of an emergency and as ordered by Project HSE Superintendent Responsibilities:
1) Assisting Project HSE Superintendent in developing and summarizing monthly Project HSE report for project Manager and Mining HSE Manager 2) Assist Project HSE Superintendent in day to day HSE activities 3) Analyse causes of incidents happened at Petrosea Project, Hazob register, inspections, etc. to be served in statistical form 4) Monitor status outstanding actions of Hazob, incidents recommendations, inspections/audit and remind sites the status 5) Prepare Project HSE activity schedule and remind for execution 6) Advise and assist project team as required 7) Input Hazob reported, inspections, minutes of HSE meetings, inductions record, PPE issue and register, and other HSE activities into Data base 8) Maintain project HSE data / files both hard and electronic files 9)Participate in HSE meetings, inspections and other HSE activities 10) Keep a good housekeeping around working area 11) Liaise with HSE officer to make sure chemicals stored and used have MSDS and update it 12) Promote Health, Safety and Environment target to employees. Zero harm to people, community and Environment. 13) Keep personnel condition is always fit to do the job 14) Other activities as required by Project HSE Superintendent
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment. To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 November 2012.